This role can be performed from any Turner office or remote.
Provide customer support to company and clients for technical insurance and project risk management inquiries, , advise on coverage limits and reporting standards based on client programs. Support insurance and project risk management training for company and clients.
• Serve as subject matter expert on technical insurance and project risk management questions to company and clients.
• Independently prepare initial insurance applications, account overviews, exposure information and other data.
• Review, analyze, and research project specific insurance requests.
• Conduct review and analysis of initial quotes and broker/carrier responses; follow up with broker for missing items as needed.
• Review and analyze all binding documents from brokers and ensure accuracy and compliance within program requirements.
• Organize and maintain current insurance and risk policy library, ensure accuracy and compliance, and follow up with brokers for policy issuance as required.
• Issue program instructions and ensure updated policy information for system vendors, clients, and support staff;
• Assist with content development and delivery of insurance training for company and clients.
• Other activities, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in Insurance, Risk Management, Finance, Business Administration or similar program; or minimum of 4 years of insurance or claims administration experience; or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience
• Insurance Consulting license required
• CRIS, ARM or similar insurance designation desired
• Thorough understanding of insurance documentation, including ACORD certificates, Endorsements, and Policies required
• Analytical and adept at processing and breaking down data into actionable information
• Self-starter with strong project management skills and capable of managing concurrent complex projects and tasks successfully to completion
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with individuals at all organizational levels, both internal and external
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft suite of applications,, MS Outlook, and insurance-based risk management information systems
• Limited travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands, talk, and hear. The employee frequently views a computer monitor and frequently uses a computer keyboard. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly required to be mobile and the employee occasionally travels both short and long distances via a variety of conveyances. The employee occasionally performs work on-site at construction work sites, office locations, and/or off-site venues. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office or remote setting. The noise in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate in an office setting. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally work at construction work sites where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, and risk of electrical shock. The noise in the construction work environment is usually moderate to loud. The employee is required to work in compliance with company safety policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
Turner is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor