Are you an insurance professional who would like to work for an ethical company with a clear vision and strong financials? FCCI Insurance Group writes property & casualty lines in 20 states, and we’re expanding steadily. FCCI has been in business since 1959 and is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. Our success is built on strong partnerships with independent insurance agents who value our excellent loss control, claims and customer service. If you share our commitment to integrity and excellent service and want to work for a company you can be proud of, we want to hear from you.
Currently seeking an experienced Underwriting Director who will be responsible for acquiring and retaining profitable property and casualty accounts for our Gulf Coast Region. The selected candidate will manage a group of marketers and underwriters who promote sales of various P&C products through the independent agency system.
In exchange for your talents, FCCI offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
FCCI values the contributions of a diverse workforce.
We're committed to being fair and equitable to all employees and applicants for employment. FCCI prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, disability and other legally protected classifications.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; NOTE - Relevant, progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education
* Minimum eight years commercial, multi-line, P&C marketing and underwriting experience, including workers’ compensation
* Four years management experience leading an Underwriting team
* Relevant experience managing and developing the skills of commercial underwriting staff
* Excellent knowledge of the independent agency system
At FCCI, a career in commercial insurance means being part of an inclusive team that works collaboratively so businesses can thrive, manage risks and face the future with confidence. We take our mission seriously, because we understand that people depend on local businesses for goods, services, livelihoods and more.
FCCI is a place where people who care a little more fit right in. If you feel you'd be a good fit for FCCI and are seeking a career in commercial insurance, connect with us.