FCCI is guided by our core values of Loyalty, Integrity, Vision, Excellence and Service. These are the principles and behaviors that guide how we support and trust one another, build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that feels like family. If these are your values, we’d like you to join our team.
Currently seeking a Commercial Lines Underwriter for our Lake Mary office to assist in the acquisition and retention of profitable commercial lines customers, through following sound underwriting principles reflective of company policy. The Underwriter will work with assigned agents in meeting profitability and production goals, by following guidelines and establishing business relationships, along with managing the pricing and underwriting of an assigned territory of business. The selected candidate will be located in our Lake Mary, FL office.
In exchange for your talents, FCCI offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
FCCI values the contributions of a diverse workforce.
We're committed to being fair and equitable to all employees and applicants for employment. FCCI prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, disability and other legally protected classifications.
Please apply via our website at www.fcci-group.com
* Bachelors degree; NOTE: Relevant, progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education.
* Two or more years of commercial property and casualty underwriting experience
* Thorough knowledge of P&C insurance forms and rating rules
* Solid working knowledge of underwriting and loss control principles
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Industry designations, such as CIC, CPCU or other designations that relate to the insurance industry preferred
At FCCI, a career in commercial insurance means being part of an inclusive team that works collaboratively so businesses can thrive, manage risks and face the future with confidence. We take our mission seriously, because we understand that people depend on local businesses for goods, services, livelihoods and more.
FCCI is a place where people who care a little more fit right in. If you feel you'd be a good fit for FCCI and are seeking a career in commercial insurance, connect with us.