At FCCI, we focus on creating connections and building lasting relationships. Our people truly make the difference. Are you a dedicated team player who thrives in a diverse, innovative and upbeat culture? Do you have strong team working skills, possess technical excellence, have a desire for continuous learning and have compassion and respect for others? If so, FCCI Insurance Group is the company for you!
The Underwriting Systems Analyst is responsible for providing technical customer service support to FCCI’s Underwriting user community. This role provides a key value by helping troubleshoot a variety of common and sometimes complex system problems in order to resolve Policy Decisions and Workbench issues promptly. In addition, this role provides valuable system training as appropriate and assists in developing and delivering further training to insure the UW technology is being fully and efficiently utilized. As subject matter experts, this team member partners with key stakeholders in the development of new functionality and/or testing for system enhancements and developing technology process improvements to enable the user community a better experience, and greater efficiency during UW systems utilization. Position reports to Director, Underwriting Systems, based in Sarasota, Florida. May qualify for FCCI’s hybrid office/work from home arrangement if desired after training.
In exchange for your talents, FCCI offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
FCCI values the contributions of a diverse workforce.
We're committed to being fair and equitable to all employees and applicants for employment. FCCI prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, disability and other legally protected classifications.
Please apply via our website at www.fcci-group.com
* Bachelor’s Degree; relevant equivalent technology/systems/QA, experience may be substituted;
* Minimum two years relevant experience in P&C industry (including strong underwriting systems & workflow).
* Solid systems knowledge of FCCI underwriting systems, FCCI workflow and systems. (Policy Decisions & Workbench)
* Solid working knowledge of insurance underwriting procedures, rules, systems, and regulations.
* Solid knowledge of basic IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies.
* Solid understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment.
* Ability to translate needs of various user communities into written business requirements.
* Excellent customer service, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Ability to analyze, define and solve problems; the use of good judgment and decision-making.
At FCCI, a career in commercial insurance means being part of an inclusive team that works collaboratively so businesses can thrive, manage risks and face the future with confidence. We take our mission seriously, because we understand that people depend on local businesses for goods, services, livelihoods and more.
FCCI is a place where people who care a little more fit right in. If you feel you'd be a good fit for FCCI and are seeking a career in commercial insurance, connect with us.