Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following-
· Provide client services for designated prospects and clients, managing the submission (RFP) process, securing information to effectively market to all carrier partners, preparing all new and renewal submissions for marketing, analyzing data, reviewing proposals, and implementing communication strategies with the client and/or producer.
· Stay abreast of markets, products, and carrier competitiveness to provide a comprehensive product portfolio to the client.
· Knowledge of Agency Management System, keeping data current and staying up to date on system requirements, updates etc.
· Act as a liaison between the client and insurance companies in order to resolve all normal service issues regarding billing, claims, eligibility and other customer service issues.
· Dive into the technical details of plan design and cost analysis when preparing to go to market or present presentations; also work after the account is on board on implementing communication strategies, enrollments and other matters related to ongoing policy administration.
· Receives and maintains current insurance license
· Other duties may be assigned
Serve as in-house support to Client Services Representatives.
March 1 - April 30
We have a robust benefits package including but not limited to health insurance, retirement, and a generous time off policy.
Fulcrum Risk Solutions is an independent, full-service brokerage firm.