Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better way.
Works with Client Service Managers, Producers, Clients, Carriers, Data Vendors, GBIT and other internal departments to provide technical support related to all areas of IDS responsibilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as IDS Subject Matter Expert for internal and external requests, assignments and projects.
- Anticipate client needs when providing consultation and collaboration for successful setups and resolutions.
- Works independently and acts as the point person for assigned clients or projects.
- Troubleshoot complex issues related to Risx-Facs and IDS applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, findings and recommendations to internal and external clients.
- Represent IDS as needed in Corporate initiatives.
- Serve as backup to Lead Analyst.
- Implementation and on-going maintenance of client program with regards to specific data requirements.
- A minimum 4 years work experience, with a minimum 2 years experience working in a data services capacity.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in required system and computer applications.
- High School diploma.
- 4-5 years experience in the insurance or claims industry preferred.
- Highly analytical individual with working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office d365
- Excellent analytical thinker that demonstrates thorough knowledge of all IDS functions.
- Acts as IDS Subject Matter Expert.
- Problem solver with the ability to clearly articulate findings and resolution.
- Embraces new challenges and confidently makes decisions.
- Ability to act independently on assignment and understands appropriate escalation protocol.
- Able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships within GB and externally with clients, carriers, and data vendors.
- Supports department and corporate initiatives.
- Adheres to Gallagher Shared Values.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.