The Supervisor, Accounts Receivable is responsible for the billing and collections of large, small and third party deductibles, all claims handled by the TPA business, service fees, and cash applications. The Supervisor will interact with clients, brokers and colleagues on a daily basis and is expected to provide information as requested. Additional responsibilities will include preparing monthly/quarterly reports and manage a team of six (6) Accounts Receivable Representatives.
- Set objectives for the Accounts Receivable team that align with the Company's goals to maximize cash flow and minimize uncollected balances.
- Manage the collection of large and small deductibles, self-insured loss reimbursements, service fees and cash collateral.
- Manage the billing and collections process for PMA Management Corp business unbundled from third party insurance carriers, including the preparation and distribution of monthly reports, research and analysis of billing and payment discrepancies, and routine collections activities.
- Directly responsible for developing, implementing, and enforcing various TPA financial procedures impacting both sales and claims personnel, to maximize revenue, minimize bad debt expense, and improve cash flow.
- Interact with clients, brokers and colleagues regarding outstanding balances and collection issues.
- Manage the lost account reconciliation process for non-renewed TPA accounts.
- Negotiate funding arrangements and establish initial escrow requirements for PMA Management Corp and manage new account set up process.
- Monitor TPA escrow accounts for adequacy, complete escrow reviews and negotiate increases as needed.
- Collaborate with the Management Teams of various departments on initiatives that support the Company's strategic and operational objectives, including software enhancements for deductible and TPA revenue billing.
- Additional reports and projects as assigned by Management.
- Satisfy all internal and external audit requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards, and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.