PLEASE NOTE: The program start date is July 2023
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management, and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive, and people prosper. We live by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. Our culture, driven by our people, over 35,000 strong, serves our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
We are proud to be recognized by Forbes as a Best Employer for Diversity, be one of the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality and named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for the 11th consecutive year. This is a place to learn, grow and succeed
The Achieve Program is a structured learning and development program perfect for recent graduates or those looking to transition to a new career. We provide the foundation for building industry knowledge, skills, and expertise. You bring your passion for fast-tracking your career from a Client Service Associate to a Client Service Manager and beyond! A Day in the Life of a Client Service Manager Trainee
No two days are exactly alike so adaptability is important. As an Achieve Participant you will work cross-functionally to service clients and work on renewal needs. In the beginning, you will have various administrative tasks including data entry, working with clients and team members to gather information, process certificates, auto ID cards, and/or supporting audits. You will participate in training sessions to grow your industry knowledge, earn your Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist designation and Property & Casualty license.
As your experience grows, you will help clients resolve issues in the most efficient and effective way, so they can focus on running and growing their business. You will also help them find the best coverage according to their budget and guide clients when unexpected losses occur. Requirements:
- HS Diploma/GED; Associate's OR Bachelor's degree preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook applications to create, refine and send documents
- Able to use technology to efficiently complete tasks
- You will be asked to travel to our home office in Rolling Meadows, IL, for a total of 3-4 weeks within the first year of the program. Travel costs are covered by Gallagher.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, education expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) a matching gift program, and more. U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Apply online to be considered.
- 18 years of age or older or must demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States is required. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on the lack of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
- I am willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality, and non-disclosure.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will provide reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified person with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.