Call Center Representative ($500 Hiring Bonus!)
Are you looking for flexible hours? Are you customer service oriented and consider yourself a quick learner? We're looking for dependable, hardworking team players to join our Account Contact Unit!
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
• High school diploma.
• Strong verbal communication skills are required, as you will be communicating by phone with client members.
• Must enjoy working in a team environment.
• Demonstrates basic computer proficiency.
After 3 months of employment, a hybrid work arrangement may be an option. You bring the determination, communication skills, computer know-how and a positive customer service mindset - we'll teach you the rest!
What You'll Do: Call center representatives act as an extension of Farm Bureau agent sales offices, to make outbound phone calls on behalf of our agents. In this role, you will contact potential and current Farm Bureau insurance customers via phone to set up appointments and provide general account servicing with the goal of deepening relationships while providing great customer service.
What We Offer:
• Starting pay is $17.00/hour with a $500 Hiring Bonus: after 90 days receive $250; After 180 days receive an additional $250.
• An array of benefits including health, dental, vision, enhanced 401K with a match, flexible spending account and tuition reimbursement.
This opportunity is a great way for you to get your foot in the door at Farm Bureau and gain insurance experience, as well as general corporate real-world exposure. If you're interested in joining a company that appreciates you, and provides growth and professional development opportunities, we invite you to apply today. Farm Bureau....where the grass really IS greener!
Work Authorization/Sponsorship: At this time, we are not considering candidates that need any type of immigration sponsorship now or in the future, such as additional or permanent work authorization. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time, permanent basis. We are not able to sponsor now or in the future, or take over sponsorship of, an employment visa or work authorization for this role. For example, we are not considering candidates with OPT status.