The Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative provides services to agents and customers by handling inquiries, changes, and questions. Specific service responsibilities are assigned, such as data entry, processing changes, and gathering information needed for making changes to commercial policies.
- Accountable for high standards of service and responsiveness to ensure fulfillment of external and internal client needs
- Completes data entry on management system and company websites
- Performs administrative duties in support of Commercial Lines producers
- Processes requests from clients, financial institutions, and other entities requiring insurance coverage information.
- Monitors and maintains system reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis as required
- Stays current on insurance industry information and technology
- Sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned