This Clerk will be responsible for accounting processes to include Unpaid EFT, LNL EFT email box for communication, Accounting reports such as Journal Entries Reporting, redrafts on Unpaid EFT, data analysis reporting, and processing of refunds in a timely manner. This clerk will also be responsible for assisting with work overflow within the accounting department as needed and directed by the supervisor or manager.
- Processing Unpaid EFT in a timely manner once report is received
- Assist with processing Unpaid EFT redrafts each week
- Communication with field sales team regarding Unpaid EFT via LNL EFT email box
- Assist with and manage Journal Entries Reporting using required Mobius Reports
- Track EFT returns for the Data Analysis team, and work with other departments to maintain accuracy of reporting
- Assist with processing of refunds and stop payments in a timely manner
- Maintain responsibility for Unpaid EFT email notifications to external customers to include Agency Directors, Agency Owner, and agents; to include accuracy of email notification master spreadsheet
- Assist with processing deposits minimum of twice weekly or as assigned
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, with the ability to learn new computer systems.
- Team player
- Detailed oriented
- Prior insurance accounting experience not required, but helpful
Applicable to all employees of Globe Life & Accident and its subsidiaries:
- Reliable and predictable attendance of your assigned shift
- Ability to work full time and/or part time based on the position specifications.
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service experience (2 years preferred)
- Call center experience a plus
- Insurance experience a plus