Be careful now:
- Applicant traffic may be increased to a great deal right now, but will the right people be applying???
- This may be great for you in certain sectors but in the high level professional and industry specific experienced candidate pool you may see your spend $$$'s depleted quickly as unqualified applicants apply for just about everything out there
When hiring you want to be careful with your job board spend. Bang for your buck is the most important thing.
Bang for your buck identifier(s):
- Quality applicants for currently open positions
- Consistent advertisement to increase branding footprint for future candidates
- Low amount of unqualified candidate applications